This easy and quick one sheet Salmon dinner is flaky and delicious, made with lime, garlic, and topped with fresh parsley!
Salmon is one of the easiest fish to cook in my opinion. You really can’t over cook it and can be prepared multiples ways: grilled, oven baked, and pan fried. BONUS – It is a great leftover option and microwaves well (No fishy smell here). If you love Salmon this is the recipe for you.
It is so easy and takes less than 30 minutes!
Some other one pan Salmon combinations you can try is with Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, and Sweet Potatoes. The combinations are endless. Go out there and give a try.
I hope you all love this recipe!
One Sheet Pan Garlic Lime Salmon and Asparagus
A easy and quick one sheet baked salmon recipe with asparagus. Perfect for a healthy dinner.
- 1 pound of fresh salmon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 of lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bunch or pack of asparagus
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- While the oven is heating – mince your garlic, slice your limes, and chop your parsley.
- Rinse your asparagus and cut the ends off. I would cut about a inch off the bottom of each spear.
- Spread your asparagus on the sheet pan. Drizzle the olive oil over and season with salt and pepper. With your hands mix around the asparagus to make sure they are evenly coated.
- Place your salmon on top of your asparagus. Add your garlic and squeeze your limes on your salmon.
- Cook your salmon for 25 minutes.
- To serve transfer your asparagus and then top off with salmon.